All 35 art Reviews

Spacerave Spacerave

I love the outfits of the astronauts, very stylish and cool, as well as the giant boombox/dj station. The poses of the people are very emotive.

ArtistBattle1 ArtistBattle1

Makes me sad that this thread got canned, especially before I got involved with it. You did a great job on this comic, one of the best I saw in the thread for sure.

Artist-Lost responds:

I was quite sad about it as well. Maybe this winter I will have more time and be able to do another one. It was a lot of fun and a good challenge to get work out fast.

Big Boss Big Boss

Hey man, the colors and shades aren't bad and the picture is pretty clean, but you need to practice anatomy. You need to look up methods of getting some decent proportions and facial structures. Aso before you start focusing on small things like wrinkles and details you need to focus on the shapes of objects. But yeah really focus on that anatomy. This guy's videos are very helpful: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UClM2LuQ1q5WEc23462tQzBg

To Catch a Goblin To Catch a Goblin

Simply amazing work!

enigmatic blue enigmatic blue

Saw this in the art forums. Great work man! Really captured the movement.

BazookaBonsai responds:

So happy to hear that I managed to capture that.
Thanks. :D

level up! level up!

Awesome work! Love the concept and the execution. Tons of movement going on. :) Congratulations!

armandoleon responds:

:) thank you!

Concept Art 4 Concept Art 4

The shading looks good, and I like the way you drew her face, but there are a few critiques I have. The forearm of the arm holding the gun is much too short, and the gun holding would look much more natural if it was resting on her shoulders rather than how it is now. Also the shading on her stomach could be better, specifically around the belly button where there should be a highlight on the opposite side of the light source. I recommend finding references for anatomy and lighting to help avoid this. Hopefully the links I provided work, newgrounds likes to screw them up.

Untamed Spirits Untamed Spirits

Great work, love the texture and color of the painting. This is awesome.

Fawna from the future Fawna from the future

Looks great man, especially for something drawn traditionally. Love the colors and anatomy looks good. Hater gonna hate on the nudity, but at least you know how to draw women, unlike a lot of the crap you'll find on here.

Akane Akane

Instead of just spouting how hawt this is like everyone else I'm actually going to say something critically and hopefully helpful.

The arm on the left look broken, maybe it's the pose. The hands are a little too small and so is her chin. The area between her breasts and the creases under her breasts are a little off, I would assume the mesh is see through.

You'd do well to try to make your figures a little more anatomically correct, but hey man keep working at it and you'll just keep getting better. Good luck